Table of contents
If you want to run BitNami images in the cloud for development, testing or production purposes, then you may want to consider using BitNami Cloud Hosting. BitNami Cloud Hosting is a commercial service that simplifies the process of running applications on the Amazon EC2 Cloud. It provides one click application deployment, automatic backups, simple server resizing, monitoring and other features that will save you time and make sure your applications are running smoothly. To sign up for a free trial or learn more, visit the BitNami Cloud Hosting website.
To deploy a BitNami Cloud Image on Amazon manually, visit our download page and follow the instructions in the Cloud Images section.
- Cloud Formation Getting Started
- Deploying WordPress on Windows in the Amazon Cloud with a Free BitNami AMI
- How can I create a backup of my EBS instance
- How do I associate an IP address with a new instance
- How to Assign a Custom Domain to your AMI
- How to connect to your Amazon Instance?
- How to connect to your Windows AMI?
- How to start a BitNami Machine Image (AMI)?
- How to Upgrade Your Amazon Instance
- Prepare Amazon Web Services (AWS) account
- Using the Amazon Wizard to Launch an AMI
- Where can I find my AWS Marketplace credentials?